Why You Need To Hire A Coach If You Are Serious About Your Business.
Hiring a coach is something we all need if we are serious about growing ourselves and our business. Why work alone when you can enlist the help of others?
If you have read previous posts of mine I have talked about the importance of self evaluation. However, sometimes we can’t see the wood from the trees and therefore evaluation from someone else is essential in helping us to see more clearly.
How Hiring A Coach Helped Me
A coach in my life has created accountability for everything I do with my business. Its helped me to be clearer about my goals and my vision. Mindset coaching has been the biggest factor in helping me to become more confident with a desire to think bigger about my business.
Prior to having my current coach (Ray Higdon) I never felt good enough to really sell myself in the way I should have. Ray has helped me to see things more clearly, he has inspired me to think bigger and I know he has my back, rooting for my success at all times.
Being part of his Top Earner Club has enabled me to mix with marketers of all levels and I also learn from them and what they are doing.
This past year since I joined has been the best investment I have made on my journey into marketing online. I am now confident enough to offer coaching myself now to those that want and need it.
How Can Having A Coach Help You?
- What is your vision? Your coach will assist you in setting your vision, helping you to see how important it is to have one and how it will be the one thing that keeps you going on the tough days
- Get clear on your goals. Your coach will help you get clear about your goals and keep you focused on what really matters to you.
- Identify what you can’t see (blind spots). Someone to help you see what you can’t. Bring out the best in you.
- Be accountable. Having someone to be accountable to motivates you to take action and keeps you on track.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses. Help you know where your strengths are and help you to move forward
- Personal development.
- Become a better leader. Your leadership skills can be developed in order for you to teach others and pass on your learning.
- Create a brand and increase your engagement.
- Help you get where you want to be faster
- Gain an advantage. Hiring a coach will definitely give you advantage over those that don’t.
Have I convinced you yet that hiring a coach is going to help you grow bigger and faster?
The next thing you should do is find someone who you resonate with. Someone who you believe will provide you with exactly what you want and need for your business. There are many different types of coaches around and I encourage you to do your research. You may prefer group coaching and accountability as opposed to one to one coaching. You might want coaching in technical issues or health and wellness. Whatever your needs are, there will be a coach for you that can offer the things you are looking for.
If you got some value from todays post, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
The Reawakened Entrepreneur
Empowering Home Business Entrepreneurs To Make Success Become A Reality
Email me at … Lynda@lyndakennyonline.com
Phone or text me…… 00447515940004
Skype me at …. Lynda.m.kenny